The 7 Must Know Trading Strategies & 5 Timeless Investment Strategies for Successful Wealth Building
Here's the deal. I just got fed up, of seeing new traders making the same mistakes I did. (And other crazy stuff that is going on Twitter).
I'm in no way perfect in terms of trading & investing, and I don't purport that you'll make millions. But following these lessons, will stop you from losing a lot and start being a better investor or trader.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Learn the Key Time-Tested Techniques of Safe and Simple Wealth Building
- Learn Whether You're Diversifying or DIE-Worsifying Your Investments
- Learn How Spending 1 Hour Each Year Can Make a 10x Difference to Your Wealth
- Discover the Secret Risk Management Strategy Traders Will Never Tell You
- Uncover the Lost Art of the Scribes
Tired of losing money? Try just one of these strategies before you enter your next trade and avoid costly mistakes!
The secret to investing success is - managing risk - reduce or ideally eliminate it.
I love that statement... so much, that I am solely focused on managing my risk in trading and investing. This has done wonders for me, from making massive losses to making "decent" profits.
Learn these 7 MUST KNOW trading strategies & 5 TIMELESS investing strategies before you enter your next trade... act now!
This program is for those who are more advanced in their journey towards trading and investing. You've got the basics right (i.e. you know what a stock or stock market is!) – now it's time for some solid food.
Over the next few days, you'll learn the must know strategies of trading & timeless strategies of investing - secrets never shared by professional investors. They're universal, so no matter which country you're in, no matter where you're from - you can apply these strategies!
The 7 Ps of Trading Pillars:
- Pillar 1: Plan B
- Pillar 2: Piloting
- Pillar 3: Pyramiding
- Pillar 4: Position Sizing
- Pillar 5: Principal Banking
- Pillar 6: Picking Stocks
- Pillar 7: Psychology Mastery
The 5 Investing Pillars
- Pillar 8: Asset Allocation
- Pillar 9: Diversification
- Pillar 10: Rebalancing
- Pillar 11: Trailing Stops
- Pillar 12: Journaling